A good option for people that have diminished strength or are working from a wheelchair. Universal design!
People who haven’t used a Dyson often believe their reputation to be hype. How, after all, could one device designed for sucking up dirt so far exceed any other machine designed for the same task? There’s no operating system, no laundry list of features, no app market to consider, and so on. But while vacuums are simple in function, Dyson’s sophistication behind the scenes makes its machines somewhat magical, and the new DC59 (or DC62 in Canada, which explains the badging in the photos) Animal Digital Slim vacuum may just be the most magical of all.
- 26-minute battery
- 6-minute boost mode
- Comes with 4 vacuum heads
- 4.6 lbs
- 0.12 gallon bin capacity
- MSRP: $499.99
- Product info page
- Thrice the sucking power of any other handheld vacuum
- 6 more minutes running time than its predecessor
- 50% more power than DC44 in boost mode
- Boost mode taxes battery quick
View original post 634 more words